viernes, 25 de septiembre de 2009

Music... makes the peolpe.. come together.. (8)


I like music in general, and almost all kinds of music. I love rock, I like pop , folklore, music from different countries, classical music and so on. Oh! I also like soundtracks, the music from movies, like the ones form The Lord of the Rings, Pirates of the Caribbean, Gladiator, Matrix and The passion of the Christ, just to name a few.
I will write down some artists and songs that I really really like.



  • Azam Ali: Endless reverie
    This artist is from Tehran, Iran, but grew up in India. She has participated in the songs of different movies, like 300 and Matrix revolutions.


  • Blink 182: All the small things
    I love them, I love almost all of their songs and not just the one mentioned above. So, why did I put that particular song? Because, there is something special about it, something sweet and at the same time funny.


  • Cardigans, the: War
    This group is great and the voice of the singer, Nina Persson, is awesome. “War” is a nice and strong song, very rhythmic and full of movement. I recommend it.


  • Depeche Mode: Dream On
    The band is good, but the song is something else, it’s powerful, mesmerizing and when I listen to it I get the feeling of something very fairy like, of something magical yet dark.


  • Elvis Presley: Suspicious Mind
    Long live the king. Elvis rocks! And that song rocks too. The music is great, the lyrics are splendid, and his singing is marvelous. Besides, even though the song is old, we still listen it nowadays.

No hay comentarios: